BELEX Club
BELEX Club
BELEX Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BELEX Club

Ekonomski Forum

PrijemTABLEEventsPublicationsTražiRegistruj sePristupi

USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...

Ići dole 
+52
Berza011
Dr.Hik!
Dragan
bonum.mm
Maynard
GogaAna
Aleks
Bosanac
Non-ProfitOrganization
Nebojsa
zORAn
MarkoJTD
Sasa965
vatreni
Lilihip
Mozartru
HUACHUMA
KRUSKA
nepet
Vladulns
Echo
Ivan2211
Mikans
pepsiman
NEBOJSAe
MilanLaki
Zeljko
DI
Kupi akcije
Bond
prevarant
StefanMR
Ris
iki
Kibicer
Milica1
Ars Vivendi
Atomski mrav
Kobe Bryant
StefanoProdi
BoS
Teletrader
gogloee
Dexiv
Milos86
BojanNS
Dusan
Friz
Greta
m1k4
Sneki
djordje02
56 posters
Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Sledeći
AutorPoruka
Dusan
VIP
VIP
Dusan

Broj poruka : 5270
Datum upisa : 23.03.2008

USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 16:53

Da, cena akcija se lako može "ispeglati", ali kakvi su efekti na čitavu ekonomiju, posebno na preduzeća koja nisu izvozno orijentisana? Zatim otplata kredita nominovanih u evrima itd... Po meni, devalvacija valute donosi mnogo više problema i štete nego koristi. Država na drugi način treba da stimuliše izvoz, a ne kroz smanjenje vrednosti domaće valute.

Sa druge strane, Kazahstan je primer za gore pomenuto. U februaru su izvršili jednokratnu devalvaciju od 18%, dakle u jednom danu. Tog dana je KASE indeks porastao nešto manje od 14% a rastao je po malo i narednih dana, tako da se vrednost akcija u dolarima, evrima vrlo malo promenila.

never learning

Broj poruka : 1047
Godina : 39
Datum upisa : 23.06.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 17:04

Govorim o investicijama uopste, ne iskljucivo o ulaganju na berzi. Naime, kada je jedna drzava makroekonomski stabilna, tada se ulaze kroz razne investicione programe u realni sektor, pre svega, pa tek nakon toga, kada ti projekti pocnu da generisu povracaj tada se te pare prelivaju u finansijski sektor u fondove, berzu isl.

Jasno je koliko smo od toga daleko. Osnovni uslov, pored mnogo njih jeste stabilnost valute. Ona u ovom trenutku jeste prilicno stabilna, ali ocekivanja su da ce dinar nastaviti devalvaciju.

I jos nesto, nece ozbiljan investitor da se sprda na nekim spekulacijama od mesec dva u ovakvom plicaku. Uzmi primer sebe, sta bi kupio na berzi za 100 miliona evra danas? Imao bi ogroman rizik da ih plasiras na beleksu ako hoces da izadjes za mesec dana. A, razloga protiv ima jos koliko hoces.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
KRUSKA
VIP
VIP
KRUSKA

Broj poruka : 789
Datum upisa : 25.08.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 17:53

DOW u minusu trenutno 250 poena :evil:
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1TUlNZd10s&feature=player_de
MilanLaki
never learning

Broj poruka : 1047
Godina : 39
Datum upisa : 23.06.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 18:00

Ameri ko Ameri, prepumpaju sa ocekivanjima i posle bude "Jao sto sam se razocarao- bas sam se razocarao" :D

U.S. Economy: Consumer Spending, Confidence Fall on Job Worries Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A
By Timothy R. Homan and Courtney Schlisserman

Oct. 30 (Bloomberg) -- Americans cut spending for the first time in five months and a gauge of confidence weakened, signaling consumers will make a limited contribution to the recovery without government incentives.

Consumer spending fell 0.5 percent in September after a 1.4 percent jump in August, Commerce Department figures showed today in Washington. The Reuters/University of Michigan final index of consumer sentiment decreased to 70.6 in October from 73.5 the month before.

Mounting jobs losses, stagnant incomes and the expiration of programs such as the cash-for-clunkers auto rebates threaten to hold back household spending as the nation emerges from a recession. An unexpected improvement in an index of business activity reported separately today supports forecasts that manufacturing may help fill the void and propel the expansion that started last quarter.

“Manufacturing growth is going to be robust and broad- based,” said Dean Maki, chief U.S. economist at Barclays Capital Inc. in New York. “Consumers are waiting to see whether the job market will improve before confidence takes another big leg up. That’s coming, but it’ll be a gradual process.”

Stocks fell after the consumer spending report, with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index down 1 percent to 1,055.77 at 11:23 a.m. in New York. Treasury securities rose, pushing the yield on the 10-year note down to 3.44 percent from 3.50 percent late yesterday.

Business Barometer

The Institute for Supply Management-Chicago Inc. said its business barometer increased to 54.2, the highest level in 13 months. The gauge was forecast to rise to 49, the median estimate of 58 economists in a Bloomberg News survey. Readings above 50 signal an expansion.

The drop in consumer spending matched the estimate in a Bloomberg survey of 75 economists. The University of Michigan index was forecast to fall to 70 in a Bloomberg survey of 60 economists.

Employment expenses rose 0.4 percent in the third quarter and wages had the smallest 12-month gain since 1982, figures from the Labor Department also showed today. The increase in the employment-cost index was the same as the gain in the second quarter and followed a 0.3 percent increase in the first quarter was the smallest since records began in 1996.

Wages and salaries dropped 0.2 percent after a 0.2 percent gain the prior month, the Commerce Department report showed. The report also indicated that inflation isn’t a threat, giving Federal Reserve policy makers more reason to repeat their promise to keep interest rates low for an “extended period” when they meet next week.

Price Measure

The Fed’s preferred price measure, which excludes food and fuel, climbed 0.1 percent from the previous month and was up 1.3 percent from a year earlier, matching the 12-month gain in August that was the smallest since 2001.

The decrease in spending pushed the savings rate up to 3.3 percent last month from 2.8 percent.

Disposable income, or the money left over after taxes, was unchanged after rising 0.1 percent the previous month. Adjusted for inflation, disposable income dropped 0.1 percent.

Inflation-adjusted spending on durable goods, such as autos, furniture, and other long-lasting items, fell 7.2 percent last month after increasing 6.7 percent in the prior month.

Kellogg Co., the largest U.S. breakfast-cereal maker, yesterday reported third-quarter profit that exceeded analysts’ estimates as costs fell more than sales.

“Consumers remain nervous and are more value conscious than they were a couple of years ago,” Chief Executive Officer David Mackay said in a telephone interview. “We have to be pragmatic about consumers and the issues and pressures they face, and try to help them in any way we can.”

Unemployment Rises

The unemployment rate reached a 26-year high of 9.8 percent in September, up from 7.6 percent from when President Barack Obama took office in January. Economists project the jobless rate will exceed 10 percent by early 2010.

Since the recession began in December 2007, the U.S. has lost 7.2 million jobs. Payroll cuts peaked at 741,000 in January before falling to 263,000 job losses in September.

The economy grew in the third quarter for the first time in more than a year, propelled by emergency programs to boost buying of cars and homes, according to Commerce Department figures released yesterday. Gross domestic product expanded at a 3.5 percent annual pace.

The report also showed that companies are slowing the pace of inventory reductions, paving the way for increases in production to meet demand fueled by more than $2 trillion in global government stimulus programs.

Businesses seeing steadier demand include Caterpillar Inc., the world’s largest maker of bulldozers and excavators, which issued a full-year profit forecast exceeding the highest prediction from analysts.

“We are seeing encouraging signs that indicate a recovery may be under way,” Jim Owens, chief executive officer of the Peoria, Illinois-based company, said in a statement on Oct. 20. “We’ve already started planning for an upturn.”

To contact the reporters on this story: Timothy R. Homan in Washington at thoman1@bloomberg.net; Courtney Schlisserman in Washington cschlisserma@bloomberg
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

Broj poruka : 2983
Datum upisa : 30.05.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 18:38

Ja sam danas šortovao sve osim AIKB, jerbo mi se uopšte ne sviđa kako se stvari odvijaju posle DOBRIH vesti... Možda bude bolje u ponedeljak, ali očekivao sam da će dobre vesti biti dovoljne da ohrabre strance da kupuju na svom tržištu!
Dax je probio svoj support...

USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 39427snag-0164

Non-ProfitOrganization
VIP
VIP
Non-ProfitOrganization

Broj poruka : 210
Datum upisa : 20.08.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 19:25

ide jaci pad..
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 22:08

USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 69912snag-0173

Dodao sam današnju sveću...

StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 23:14

Gledam šta kaže analitičar sa sajta http://thetechnicaltakedotcom.blogspot.com/ i ispada da su jučerašnji dan mnogi investitori iskoristili kao "bail-out", tj. da su taj rast iskoristili za prodaju akcija sa kojima su zaglavili dok je berza padala nekoliko dana uzastopno...

Šta mislite, šta nas čeka sledeće nedelje?

StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 23:26

Pošto sam ja sada pomalo Bearish, da podelim i ovo...
USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 88135snag-0174

Ceo članak možete videti na:
http://www.safehaven.com/article-14887.htm

StefanoProdi
VIP
VIP

Broj poruka : 241
Datum upisa : 22.04.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 23:57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5EFEQ9aY6o&feature=player_embedded
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime10/31/2009, 09:17

Hahahahaha! Odgovarajuća pesma! :)

Milica1
VIP
VIP
Milica1

Broj poruka : 885
Datum upisa : 29.04.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 11:10

AMERIČKE BANKE
CIT Group odlazi u stečaj unatoč vladinoj sanaciji
Autor/izvor: SEEbiz / Hina / Bloomberg
NEW YORK - CIT Group, američka komercijalna banka sa 101 godinom tradicije, u nedjelju je podnijela sudu zahtjev za zaštićenim stečajem s preustrojem, nakon što je kreditna kriza iscrpila njezine fondove a vladina sanacija s 2,3 milijarde dolara nije uspjela.

Newyorška CIT Group Inc., bankarska holding kompanija koja osigurava kredite, lizing i konzalting za mala i srednja poduzeća, djeluje u više od 50 zemalja i prema navodima s njezine web stranice nalazi se na popisu 500 najvećih tvrtki u SAD-u magazina Fortune.

Tvrtka je podnijela zahtjev u Saveznom stečajnom sudu u New Yorku, u kojem navodi da joj je imovina 71 milijarda dolara, a dug 65 milijardi. Dok traje preustroj, djelovanje tvrtke financirat će investitor Carl Icahn s jednom milijardom dolara, navedeno je u dokumentima podnesenim sudu.

CIT Group je zatražila od vjerovnika koji posjeduju njezine obveznice da razmjeni 30 milijardi dolara za nove obveznice i dionice. CIT navodi da će nastojati izići iz stečaja u roku od dva mjeseca nakon podnošenja zahtjeva, odnosno do kraja ove godine.

Prema planu preustroja, CIT očekuje da će ukupni dug smanjiti za 10 milijardi dolara i ojačati svoju likvidnost.

Jeffrey M. Peek, glavni direktor kompanije i arhitekt njezinog izrastanja od tromog industrijskog kreditora u važnu novu financijsku kuću, odstupit će s dužnosti krajem godine.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 14:00

Ako vas interesuje LIVE kako se kreće DAX (a i ostali svetski indexi):

http://www.livecharts.co.uk/MarketCharts/dax.php

StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 14:03

USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 51487snag-0188

prevarant
VIP
VIP
prevarant

Broj poruka : 936
Godina : 58
Datum upisa : 22.07.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 14:44

evo još malo istorije

USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 78201recesija

StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 16:14

Amerikanci su malo poleteli danas, a Evropa se oporavila... Možda nam pošalju malo pozitivne energije!!! :)

Bosanac
VIP
VIP
Bosanac

Broj poruka : 137
Datum upisa : 26.05.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 16:45

Da su sacekali jos koji dan bilo bi bolje. :D
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Milica1
VIP
VIP
Milica1

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 18:51

http://www.moneyandmarkets.com/the-great-hoax-of-2009-2010-2-36247
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
MarkoJTD
VIP
VIP
MarkoJTD

Broj poruka : 1164
Godina : 35
Datum upisa : 19.10.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 19:19

Ocigledno ce ovo biti "W" kriza, tj.imace dva dna, prvi je bio u martu, a dal ce i kada ce biti drugi ko zna.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 19:31

DAX Futures May Fall After Breaking Support: Technical Analysis
Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A

By Francesca Cinelli

Nov. 2 (Bloomberg) -- Futures on Germany’s DAX Index may decline further after breaching a “small support zone” formed by a low in early October, according to analysts at Commerzbank AG who look at charts to predict movements.

“The mini-stabilization/mini-consolidation near the small support zone of 5,442-5,463 has trend-confirming character to the downside,” a team of technical analysts led by Frankfurt- based Achim Matzke wrote in a report dated Oct. 30.

Futures on the DAX Index have fallen 7.2 percent since closing at a high for the year on Oct. 19 amid concern a seven- month rally in equities has outpaced the prospects for economic growth and earnings. The December contract rose 0.5 percent to 5,432.50 as of 11:58 a.m. in Frankfurt today, while the DAX Index added 0.3 percent.

Since the beginning of August, the futures contract on the benchmark gauge for German equities “moved through an upside trend channel, which in the middle of October led the future to new annual highs,” the Commerzbank team said. “With several profit taking signals the future fell out of the medium-term upside trend channel” and “established a short-term downtrend,” they wrote in the report.

Technical analysts look at price charts to forecast resistance levels, or ceilings restricting further price increases, and support levels, or floors limiting declines.

To contact the reporters on this story: Francesca Cinelli in Milan at fcinelli@bloomberg.net;

StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 19:47

The Great Hoax of 2009-2010

by Martin D. Weiss, Ph.D. 11-02-09
Martin D. Weiss, Ph.D.

Before he died, Dad warned me of false profits … and fake promises.

“Beware,” he said, “of shaky gains hyped up by Wall Street.

“Watch out,” he insisted, “for unsustainable economic recoveries trumpeted by Washington.

“And no matter when or where you may be, don’t be fooled by illusions of wealth and prosperity.

“If they’re built on a foundation of shaky debt, they’re suspect. If they’re driven by unbridled speculation, they’re pure fluff. And if they’re bought and paid for by Washington, they will certainly end in catastrophe.”

Sure enough, in the years that followed, millions of Americans were fooled by illusions of wealth created by the Great Tech Bubble of 1998-1999.

Millions more were fooled for a second time by illusions of prosperity in the Great Housing Bubble of 2005-2006.

And now, despite these blatant lessons of history, they are being fooled again — this time, in …

The Great Recovery Hoax of 2009-2010

There can be no debate that, in each of these episodes, things did go up: The Nasdaq soared before it crashed. The median price of U.S. homes skyrocketed before it collapsed. And now, the U.S. economy has reversed course — from four consecutive quarters of contraction to at least one quarter of expansion.

There also can be no doubt that these trends do not end overnight. They can continue for months — often plowing over skeptics and even exceeding the expectations of believers.

Most important, however, there can be no question that all three of these episodes have had one key element in common that ultimately self-destructs: Massive intervention, support, and free money from Washington.

To get a solid sense of how that’s unfolding this time around, pay close attention to these three independent economists:

Jim Grant, Founder and Editor,
Grant’s Interest Rate Observer

Jim Grant, originator of the “Current Yield” column in Barron’s and founder of Grant’s Interest Rate Observer, demonstrates not only that today’s recovery is bought and paid for by Washington … but also that the relative size of Washington’s intervention is even larger than you might think.

* In the ten prior U.S. postwar recessions, the government responded, on average, with fiscal stimulus of 2.6 percent of GDP plus monetary stimulus of another 0.3 percent of GDP.

Combined stimulus: only 2.9 percent of GDP.

* In contrast, during the current recession, the government has counter-attacked with fiscal stimulus amounting to an estimated 18 percent of GDP … plus monetary stimulus of an estimated 11.9 percent of GDP.

Combined stimulus: a whopping 29.9 percent of GDP.
That’s an unprecedented — and unimaginable — ten times more than the average stimulus of prior recessions.

Grant’s comparison of today’s government stimulus with that of the Great Depression is even more striking:

* He points out that, in the early 1930s, GDP fell 27 percent, while the government responded with monetary and fiscal stimulus adding up to 8.3 percent of GDP.

Thus, using Grant’s numbers, I calculate that, for each percentage point our economy contracted, the U.S. government came forward with 0.31 percentage points of stimulus.

* In contrast, in the current recession, U.S. GDP contracted 1.8 percent (at the time of Grant’s study) … while, as we just noted, the government’s stimulus has amounted to 29.9 percent of GDP.

Thus, for each percentage point that our economy contracted, the U.S. government has jumped in with 16.61 percentage points of stimulus.

Conclusion:

Relative to the disease, the government’s “cure” for the Great Recession today packs 54 times more firepower than the government’s response to the Great Depression of the early 1930s. And this does not even include trillions more in U.S. government guarantees to shore up the financial system.

Proponents of the government’s intervention may try to convince you “this is what it takes to avoid another depression: We’ve got to attack the contagion with big guns!”

However, Grant worries, rightfully so, that the cure may be far worse than the disease:

“If it’s taking this much to revive today’s economy,” he asks, “what kind of jolt might be necessary to succor tomorrow’s? An even bigger shock, we surmise, if tomorrow’s economy is no less encumbered than today’s. But it’s almost certain to be more encumbered, since the active ingredient of the Bush-Obama palliative is credit formation, the very hair of the dog that bit us. Skipping down to the bottom line, we renew our doubts as to the staying power of the paper currencies and to the creditworthiness of the governments that print them.”1

John Williams, Founder and Editor,
Shadow Government Statistics

John Williams is the economist who has single-handedly and repeatedly poked big holes in the government’s data that tracks price inflation, unemployment, money supply and the economy as a whole.

In his Shadow Government Statistics alert of October 29, he pokes an equally large hole in Washington’s pitch that the third-quarter rise in GDP announced last week is “sustainable.” His main points:

* All U.S. recessions in the last four decades have had at least one positive quarter-to-quarter GDP reading, followed by a renewed downturn. This one could turn out to be no different.

* The estimate of 3.5 percent annualized real growth for third-quarter GDP included a 1.7 percent gain from auto sales, a 0.6 percent gain from new residential construction, and a 0.9 percent gain from a largely-involuntary inventory buildup (caused by sales declines which are deeper than corporate planners expect).

* In sum, these one-time stimulus or inventory items represented 92 percent of the reported quarterly growth.2

Chris Edwards, Director of Tax Policy Studies
Cato Institute
Martin D. Weiss, Ph.D.

Chris Edwards — formerly a senior economist on the congressional Joint Economic Committee examining tax issues and currently a Director at the Cato Institute — exposes another gaping hole in the 3.5 percent growth reported by the government last week:

While the government’s share of the economy has grown steadily … the contribution from private investment has fallen through the floor.

He writes:

“The third quarter GDP numbers show that the economy is only starting to ‘recover’ because of growing government and expanding consumption, which has been artificially inflated by large government transfers.

“Business investment continues to be in a deep recession. Companies are simply not building factories or buying new machines and equipment.

“Why not? I suspect that many firms are scared to death of higher taxes, inflation, health care mandates, increased labor regulation, and other profit-killers coming down the road from Washington.”3

Edwards goes on to say that it’s too soon to speculate on underlying causes. But I would add that an equally bloody killer of private investment is the diversion of scarce credit from small and medium-sized businesses to wild-and-wooly Wall Street speculation, as Mike Larson has pointed out here week after week.

It’s all part and parcel of the Great Recovery Hoax of 2009-2010.

Like the great bubbles of recent memory, it could continue. But it will ultimately end in disaster.

My Recommendations:

First, don’t fall for the hoax. Instead follow independent thinkers like Grant, Williams and Edwards. You can

* Subscribe to Grant at www.grantspub.com/subscribe,

* Join Williams at www.shadowstats.com/subscriptions, and

Bernanke going berserk! Again!

Second, don’t expect Washington to back off immediately.

In fact, right now, the Fed Chairman Bernanke is doing precisely the opposite. He’s buying even more mortgage-backed securities and boosting the monetary base (currency and reserves at the nation’s banks) to a record high, reached just last week.

Third, don’t wait around for the next disaster before taking protective action. For several weeks now, we’ve been warning you of a sharp stock market correction, and with Friday’s 250-point plunge in the Dow, it’s clear that correction is here.

Fortunately, Mike Larson, Claus Vogt and other Weiss Research editors recognized the “Dow 10,000″ euphoria this month as a signal to take some profits off the table for their subscribers — and even buy hedge positions for a decline. If you haven’t done so already, it’s probably not too late to follow their lead.

Fourth, no matter what your trading approach may be, don’t forget the importance of cash. Even with a declining dollar and near-zero interest rates, it’s still prudent to keep a good chunk of your wealth out of the market entirely.

Fifth, we will soon provide our forecasts for 2010. But in the interim, please let me know what you think the consequences of this great hoax will be. Just click here to go to my blog and post your comments there.

Good luck and God bless!

Martin

Sasa965
VIP
VIP
Sasa965

Broj poruka : 192
Datum upisa : 08.05.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 20:08

Gde su otpori za Dow Jones
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 20:18

Pa, po meni su podrške:
1) 9760 poena (juče probijena)
2) 9600
3) 9440
4) 9280

Dexiv
Old member
Old member
Dexiv

Broj poruka : 1297
Datum upisa : 27.11.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 21:40

Zestoka volatilnost na Wall Street-u danas. Prvo je DOW sevnuo preko 140 poena, zatim presao u minus, a sada su indeksi u blagom plusu, pred samo zatvaranje. Pad je danas uzrokovan izjavom jednog od zvanicnika FED-a da je bankarski sistem "daleko od robusnog", sto je odmah dovelo do poniranja Citigroup-a i vecine regionalnih banaka. Bez obzira na izuzetno snazan rezultat ISM-a i izvestaj sa trzista nekretnina, bankrot CIT-a i izjava zvanicnika FED-a su ocigledno pobudili bolno secanje na bankrot Lehman Brothers-a.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sneki
Beli Mag
Beli Mag
Sneki

Broj poruka : 5397
Datum upisa : 21.05.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/2/2009, 22:01

USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Down

Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 12:37

U.S. Stock-Index Futures Drop; Citigroup, Bank of America Fall
Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A

By Julie Cruz

Nov. 3 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. stock-index futures fell, indicating the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index will resume its drop, as a wider-than-estimated loss from UBS AG added to signs the global economy and earnings may take longer to recover.

Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America Corp. declined in German trading after UBS, Switzerland’s largest bank, reported a wider- than-estimated third-quarter loss. Chesapeake Energy Corp. may retreat as the natural-gas producer said profit sank 94 percent.

Futures on the S&P 500 expiring in December slipped 1.1 percent to 1,028.10 at 10:06 a.m. in London. Dow Jones Industrial Average futures fell 1 percent to 9,641 and Nasdaq- 100 Index futures decreased 0.9 percent to 1,653.5. Stocks in Europe and Asia also dropped after Australia raised its benchmark interest rate by a quarter percentage point for the second straight month.

The S&P 500 sank 4 percent last week as lower-than- estimated new-home sales and a drop in consumer spending fueled speculation the eight-month rally in equities has outpaced prospects for an economic recovery.

“There’s clear evidence that the economic ‘V’ that market participants have been hoping for is just not materializing,” said Neil Dwane, who helps oversee about $80 billion as chief investment officer at Allianz Global Investors’ RCM unit in Frankfurt. He spoke in a Bloomberg Television interview.

The collapse of the U.S. property market in 2007 triggered $1.66 trillion of writedowns and credit losses at banks and other financial institutions and sent the global economy into its first recession since World War II, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

Fed Meeting

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke, who convenes a meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee today, is gambling that come March, he can stop the purchases of mortgage-backed securities that have propped up the housing market. The FOMC will release its monetary policy statement tomorrow.

U.S. stocks rose yesterday, with the S&P 500 rebounding from its biggest weekly drop since May, as Ford Motor Co.’s profit and gauges of manufacturing, home sales and construction spending topped projections.

Of 339 companies in the S&P 500 that have reported quarterly earnings since Oct. 7, 84 percent exceeded estimates, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Viacom Inc., Mastercard Inc. and Kraft Foods Inc. are among companies scheduled to release results today.

Citigroup, the recipient of a $45 billion government infusion, fell 1.3 percent to $3.94 in Germany. Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender, lost 0.9 percent to $14.50.

UBS Loss

UBS said its third-quarter net loss was 564 million Swiss francs ($552 million), compared with a 283 million-francs profit a year earlier. Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg estimated a loss of 337 million francs.

Separately, Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc said it will sell its insurance units and some branches as the lender took an additional 25.5 billion pounds ($41.6 billion) of state aid, making its rescue the world’s most expensive bank bailout.

Chesapeake Energy declined as much as 1.1 percent to $23.88 in extended New York trading. The best-performing natural-gas producer last quarter in the S&P 500 said third-quarter net income fell to $192 million as the recession damped demand for the fuel. The stock didn’t trade in Europe.

Crude oil futures today fell below $78 a barrel in New York, trimming yesterday’s gains. ConocoPhillips declined 0.8 percent to $49.60 in Germany.

A report from the Commerce Department at 10 a.m. New York time may show orders placed with U.S. factories rose 0.8 percent in September from the previous month, according to the survey median. A gain would be the fifth in the past six months.

-- With assistance from Philipp Encz in Frankfurt and Mark Barton and Adam Haigh in London. Editors: Christiane Lenzner, Andrew Rummer

To contact the reporter on this story: Julie Cruz in Frankfurt at jcruz6@bloomberg.net.
Last Updated: November 3, 2009 05:13 EST

StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 16:24

Evropa se malo oporavila od onih minusa od skoro 2% danas, ali su Ameri krenuli u minus. Ako se potvrdi staro pravilo, do zatvaranja bi i Evropa mogla da se vrati na one velike minuse, ako se Ameri ne dozovu pameti!

USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 80771snag-0014

Milica1
VIP
VIP
Milica1

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 21:28

November 03, 2009
Current Cyclic Outlook for the SP
by Jim Curry
http://www.safehaven.com/article-14917.htm
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 22:26

Dobar link... Hvala, Mico!

USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 73747snag-0017

Milica1
VIP
VIP
Milica1

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/3/2009, 22:40

7 economic indicators

1.Consumer Confidence
Surprising drop. Nov. 24
2.Leading Indicators
Rebound continues. Nov. 19
3.Inflation (CPI)
Core inflation pick up slightly. Nov. 18
4.Industrial Production
Surprise gain. Nov. 17
5,Retail Sales
Points to slow recovery. Nov. 16
6,Manufacturing (ISM)
Second straight month above contraction levels. Nov. 2
7.Job Growth
Net loss of 263,000. Nov. 6
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
prevarant
VIP
VIP
prevarant

Broj poruka : 936
Godina : 58
Datum upisa : 22.07.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/4/2009, 07:23

"There's a lot of speculation right now that the long-expected correction is here, but I don't think that's true," said Tommy Williams, president at Williams Financial Advisors.

"What we're seeing is a consolidation of a market that has run too far, too fast," he said. "It may run sideways for a few weeks or even into the end of the year, but there is nothing to suggest a big correction."

He thinks the market will avoid a major drop thanks to the improving corporate and economic news, the government stimulus, and all the money idling in money market funds and low-yielding cash equivalents.

link na članak:
http://money.cnn.com/2009/11/03/markets/markets_newyork/index.htm

StefanMR
Dr. Economy
Dr. Economy
StefanMR

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/4/2009, 08:44

Lepo je videti i neke optimistične vesti!

Dexiv
Old member
Old member
Dexiv

Broj poruka : 1297
Datum upisa : 27.11.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/4/2009, 09:10

Da, lepo je videti i neke optimisticne vesti. Izgleda da je Warren Buffet juce dosta ucinio da zaustavi vodopad, kada je njegova Berkshire Hathaway kupila Burlington Northern zeleznicu za preko 30 milijardi dolara. Kako je sam Buffet rekao, to je "bet on America". Kada najveci svetski investitor upotrebi takve reci, uz tvrdnju da ce u narednih pet godina Amerika "biti jaca nego ikada", onda to nesto znaci.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Ris
VIP
VIP
Ris

Broj poruka : 1997
Godina : 42
Datum upisa : 24.12.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/4/2009, 17:04

Znaci nemogu da verujem da je + u americi :shock: non stop gledam i neverujem
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu_EeCdckgI
Ivan2211
VIP
VIP
Ivan2211

Broj poruka : 419
Datum upisa : 31.05.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...   USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 Icon_minitime11/4/2009, 20:22

Lepo se odbilo o donji support kao i 3 puta do sada...idemo u novi mini ciklus, samo što je u onom prethodnom Belex odreagovao na pad ali na rast NIŠTA!!!!
Pogledajte kako u svakom padu ima po jedan dan panike (veliki crveni candlestick), nakon čega sledi obrt i počinje rast.
USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju... - Page 20 57431078
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

USA finansijsko trziste i refleksije na Evropu, Srbiju...
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 20 od 29Idi na stranu : Prethodni  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Sledeći