BELEX Club
BELEX Club
BELEX Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BELEX Club

Ekonomski Forum

PrijemTABLEEventsPublicationsTražiRegistruj sePristupi

I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex

Ići dole 
+5
Slovenac1
Dusan
Kupi akcije
Popaj
still_fresh
9 posters
AutorPoruka
still_fresh
Just looking
Just looking

Broj poruka : 6
Datum upisa : 14.11.2010

I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Empty
PočaljiNaslov: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 19:25

Hello everybody. I am glad to be in this forum and got lots of interesting information. Thank you for that!
I would like to buy 5 long-term (1-3 years) share positions in BELEX. What would the professionals of this forum advice?
Couple of days ago i was in East Capital seminar. They told, that they are very interested in Serbia stock exchange. I think that after these guys will come other institutional investors.

Thank you for the help.
Best wishes from Lithuania!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Popaj
VIP
VIP
Popaj

Broj poruka : 1166
Datum upisa : 12.09.2007

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 20:20

BIPB

http://www.belex.rs/eng/trgovanje/dnevni/vbt/akcije
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Kupi akcije
VIP
VIP
Kupi akcije

Broj poruka : 427
Datum upisa : 09.06.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 20:32

@Popaj,

kad prethodni nisu uspeli, da novi litvanci pokusaju? Dobra ideja piju

Edit: Koliko uspevam da vidim, ovaj Litvanac je stvarno iz Litvanije!
Zato molim da budete fer. Mada ništa danas nije 100% sigurno!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Dusan
VIP
VIP
Dusan

Broj poruka : 5270
Datum upisa : 23.03.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 21:45

East Capital is present on the Serbian market for a few years now.

I would suggest to buy the most liquid stocks, look at the BSE web page www.belex.rs

And welcome!

Just looking
Just looking

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 22:09

We have always had a good relationships with Serbia:) I checked the web page before, but your stock exchange market is far bigger then ours, therefore I asked for advice.
I know that the East Capital is not a new player in your market, but the point is that they are still happy to put money in it.
Energoproject, KMBN seems attractive. But where can i find the last P\E, B\v, ROE and other numbers? AIK banka always has a good volumes as well.
What are the most popular stocks for East Capital?

Thanks!!!

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Slovenac1
VIP
VIP
Slovenac1

Broj poruka : 2523
Datum upisa : 04.01.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 23:22

still_fresh ::
We have always had a good relationships with Serbia:) I checked the web page before, but your stock exchange market is far bigger then ours, therefore I asked for advice.
I know that the East Capital is not a new player in your market, but the point is that they are still happy to put money in it.
Energoproject, KMBN seems attractive. But where can i find the last P\E, B\v, ROE and other numbers? AIK banka always has a good volumes as well.
What are the most popular stocks for East Capital?

Thanks!!!

The most popular stocks for East Capital in Serbia are AIK banka, Agrobanka, Sojaprotein and Energoprojekt.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Dnenad85
VIP
VIP
Dnenad85

Broj poruka : 410
Godina : 38
Datum upisa : 28.01.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/14/2010, 23:52

sjpt,kmbn,unbn.... armo
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
still_fresh
Just looking
Just looking

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 21:41

I appreciate your advices. I'll go through the list which you offered and write my foreign opinion:)
Is there a company in Serbia, which has a big dividend yield? For example, couple of companies (telecommunication, agriculture business)every year give ~10 percent per share dividends in Lithuania.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Teletrader
Old member
Old member
Teletrader

Broj poruka : 992
Datum upisa : 05.09.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 22:29

Pls, tell us something about Lithuanian stock Market!?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
still_fresh
Just looking
Just looking

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/15/2010, 22:41

It goes up for a couple of time. There are still good opportunities to invest, because the possibility of devaluation or default is minimal. Government works good, economy starts the new cycle. However, the prices are 200-300 percent from the 2009 all time lows. Bankings sector is still cheap, building and property - so-so. Energetics is hard to forecast, because the main owner is government which doesn't help for minor investors.
If it is interesting, my open positions in OMXV is SAB (banking), UKB (banking), PTR (constructions). The Latvian market (OMXR) is still oversold, but the volumes are very low there..
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Vladulns
VIP
VIP
Vladulns

Broj poruka : 1750
Datum upisa : 02.09.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 18:42

QUICKVIEW - Serbian Blue Chips H1 2010 Financial Performance
http://www.seenews.com/news/latestnews/quickview-serbianbluechipsh12010financialperformance-165514/
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
still_fresh
Just looking
Just looking

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/16/2010, 19:49

Vladulns, could you send me this? I have a great library of e-books and could share with you vice-versa:)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Vladulns
VIP
VIP
Vladulns

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime11/17/2010, 08:01

still_fresh ::
Vladulns, could you send me this? I have a great library of e-books and could share with you vice-versa:)
sorry, that is all I got... Best wishes
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Boranija
Old member
Old member

Broj poruka : 2164
Datum upisa : 25.07.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 01:52

still fresh@

Danske Invest Trans-Balkan

Who the fuck are there?

Help us...

Edit: Language! 'They' instead of 'there'.
Mod. Pinto
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
still_fresh
Just looking
Just looking

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime12/8/2010, 20:16

hi,
it is one of the funds in Lithuania. Seems nothing really serious, because Danske banka makes only minor turnover of stocks in Lithuania. Waiting for correction?:)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Vladulns
VIP
VIP
Vladulns

PočaljiNaslov: Re: I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex   I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex Icon_minitime1/4/2011, 17:06

SHARES WITH HIGHEST TURNOVER VALUE IN YEAR 2010 AT THE BELGRADE STOCK EXCHANGE

Five shares with highest turnover value in year 2010, all trading methods:

Issuer Symbol Turnover value (RSD)
AIK banka a.d. Niš AIKB 5.733.452.588
NIS a.d. Novi Sad NIIS 1.814.478.190
Luka Dunav a.d. Pančevo LKDN 667.471.118
Alfa plam a.d. Vranje ALFA 656.233.848
Agrobanka a.d. Beograd AGBN 640.385.571

Five shares with highest turnover value in year 2010, without block trading and trading by minimum price method

Issuer Symbol Turnover value (RSD)
AIK banka a.d. Niš AIKB 5.315.807.536
NIS a.d. Novi Sad NIIS 1.814.478.190
Alfa plam a.d. Vranje ALFA 656.233.848
Agrobanka a.d. Beograd AGBN 640.385.571
Energoprojekt holding a.d. Beograd ENHL 568.203.974
http://www.belex.rs/eng/o_berzi/vesti/31895

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

I would like to buy 5 long-term share positions in Belex
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1